quarta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2007

Fading away....


Watch me while I fall...
I'm not here anymore...
I lost myself in the rain...
Watch me while I run out of air...
While I leave everything behind...
I opened the gate...
The gate that meant to be closed forever...
I'm getting in the Land of painful desires...
There's no way to escape from my destiny...
It's my sweetest gift...my deepest curse...
Now I know that nothing else is important...
Nothing else makes me feel alive...
Only this pain...these tears...make me feel something...
Give me a reason to stay awake while this light keeps burning my soul...
I want to fall asleep...and dream...seeing myself fading away in the dust...running from the time...
I want to feel this darkness falling over me...
I want to feel the loneliness holding my hands taking me to a distant place...
I want to feel the sorrow embracing my body making me dive into the river of blood...
Where the damned voices scream for redemption...
I accepted my destination without revolt ...
I'd always waited for this moment...
The moment when there's nothing else left...
When the emptiness comes to rescue me...
and I close my eyes and I forget the life...
There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be...


Sem comentários: