quinta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2007

The Living Funeral


I left my life...somewhere along my journey...
And as I see it passing by...I pretend I don't feel it anymore...
Even thought I still feeling this rain falling down over me,I'm no longer alive...
I lost my will to carry on living...
I've buried myself in this grave of loneliness and pain...
I left behind the my useless life...I couldn't stand the weight of the world...
I stopped breathing...my heart is not beating anymore...
I hid my face in the shadows...and I will let my eyes bleed...
Lied down here in the emptyness,I can't hear the voices...I'm far away from the light that blinded me...
I'd Locked myself in the kingdom of sorrow...
Here where the crows sing my silent melody...
And I softly fly away...away from all that had hurt me...
from all the tears...
And as the dawn falls...I lock myself in my coffin...and fall asleep...
And I let myself drowning in this endless sleep of damned moonlights and wounded angels...

Sem comentários: