quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2006

Obsession - Part I

Stop being so adicted! I say to myself every single day...the truth is I`m really becoming very adicted...in fact,I am obsessed!Obsessed by something that I can´t have...the more I try to forget it,the more it comes in my thoughts!I`m getting crazy!!!I can`t see anything else...my obsession`s getting bigger and bigger...I try to get my attention to other things...I try to read a book...to take a walk ...to watch some tv...do the ordinary things of my life...I keep trying to forget it...I must confess that it worked out for a while...but that obsessed thoughts always return to my head...My life`s not always like that,there was a time that I was different...I don´t remember exacly when I became such an obsessed person...but there was a time when wanted nothing else but the things that were around me...close to me...in my reach...

to be continued...

Sem comentários: