domingo, 25 de outubro de 2009

“Forget the freak, you’re just nature.”

I’ve got beer on my dress…
I’ve got ash on my shoes and my hand is burned.
The world is spinning around and I feel sick.
Who are you?
Have you been here all along?
Are you the only witness of my decay?
Somebody killed the night, and I don’t know how.
Was it I?
I’m talking random. I’m saying things I shouldn’t never had said.
I’m walking to the edge…I’m doing things that will haunt me later.
Where am I now?
I feel like I’m lying on the floor.
I’m really lying on the floor.
They’re saying things…I can hear them…but they think I don’t…
I’ve never been so conscious before, and yet, I have no idea what I’m thinking of.
I’ve got beer on my dress…I’ve got ash on my shoes…and I think that I’ve just died…
I know what you’re thinking… “You took too much…or “you’re just too pathetic…you pretend that you’re controlling the situation but, look at you…you’re such a mess…what the hell do you want to prove? Just go ahead, drink a little bit more…maybe just another drink…we know that you can do it…we know that you want to do it…look at you…you’re such a joke! You’re ridiculous! You’re so sad that make us laugh!”

All the people around me look like horrific monsters that came to devour me alive…

Everything is blurry…
Everything seems drenched in a giant white shadow…
The reality is just a bunch of holograms…

And I don’t care…I really don’t…

Should I care…?


Sem comentários: