segunda-feira, 19 de novembro de 2007

"If only night can hold you where I can see you..."

Love is bleeding in the fog…
I am standing at the cemetery gate…drowning myself into this disastrous symphony…
Darkness has come to conquer my heart…
And I bleed…
I’m suffering…I’m defeated…
I will forget you…I promise…
Let me just close the coffin door and escape from you…escape from the world…
You are the biggest delusion I’ve ever had…the one I can’t let go…
My heart is no longer beating…my voice is soundless...
I hate to watch you there…so far away…but it hurts so much getting closer to you…
It’s painful to want you…it’s painful to leave you…
I will give up of life…I don’t mind anymore…
I’m starving for loneliness, for emptiness…
How can you do this to me?
How can you cause me so much pain?
I thought you were only in my imagination

Sem comentários: