quarta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2009

“Can you feel this? I’m dying to feel this.”

Blood…flesh…screams…
Pain…pleasure…
I woke up again in a strange place…
There comes my world again…falling down…
The writings in the wall tell me things I can’t understand…
The room is full of empty boxes…empty glasses…empty bottles…
Emptiness…meaningless…
Despair…
Faded pictures scattered on the floor…nameless faces…
Empty pages on an old book…
I am alone.
Am I alone?
I can’t see my reflection on the mirror…once again…


“Kill me!”…the voices say…

It’s cold…so cold…
It’s dark…so dark…


Blood…cold blood on the floor…

Can you feel this?


This damnation…
This suffocation…
This agony …
This…

Silence…


I guess you can’t feel this…



I’m confused as I walk around in this horrific place…
“Don’t look at me!”…the voices scream…

Or am I the one who’s screaming?

I scream.

The door is locked.

I’m trapped inside this tragic nightmare.

Reality…or delusion?

“Die!”…the voices shout…

I can hear them… I can hear them…

Can I hear them?

I can feel their voices… like razors cutting down my skin…

Can you feel this?

There are no colours here…

I lie down on the floor...as I drown in this perverse black and white madness.

Can you feel this?


Sem comentários: