segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2007

"Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door...What's life like, bleeding on the floor..."


Calm...storm...luxury...dust...
Silence...screams...agony …
Who am I now?
A Ghost...a shadow...
An empty soul lost with no shelter...
And I die…I die once again…
Fear…pain…pleasure...
I tremble…I shiver…
I cry…I bleed…
Like a crimson book…opened in a random page…
Like a lonely moonlight in an deep instant…
Like a rose fallen from heaven…
Like an angel sleeping at the cemetery gate…
Like a star that cannot shine…
Like your smile lost forever…your hands cold as ice…
Like my voice…clamming your name in the darkness…
Like my party dress floating in the lake…
Like that endless song…
Like your blood in my skin…
Like a long lost picture of your face…
Like these hurtful dreams…
Who am I now?
Who are you now?
Whispers...secrets...
Shadows in a forgotten valley...

Sem comentários: