domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2016

Anomaly

I want to be real.
I want to exist.
I want my voice to have sound.
It feels like I’m lock inside a coffin … that I am already dead.
How come these things happen?
I want to fight against it…to reverse this entire situation, but I just let myself go…like there’s nothing else I could be doing to change it.
Of all the people I could be , this one is the worst. I am a phantom. An invisible corpse dancing to the sound of broken drums and rusty guitars…
I am the tragic tune playing on the funeral parade.
I want to breathe.
I want to scratch through the veil and to rise to the surface…
I want to fill this emptiness.
I finished three bottles of wine but I’m still empty…
I want to acknowledge my own purpose.
Who am I?
A lost cause? A drunken poet with nothing left but a lonely heart?
Am I my own alter ego ?  My schizophrenic self?
I’ve lost myself so many times that I cannot find a way out of this hole.
Is anybody out there?
I search for sounds of life, but all I find is the sound of my own steps back and forth inside these white walls.
I walk and walk in circles and I’m no closer that I was before…





Sem comentários: