segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

I HATE...

I hate all the colors of the rainbow.
I hate all the songs.
I hate the Spring, the Summer, the Fall and the Winter.
I hate the day and the night.
I hate all the sounds and the silence.
I hate Mondays…and all the rest of the days in the week.
I hate busy days and I hate lazy days.
I hate all my shoes and all my dresses.
I hate all the twelve months of the year.
I hate Carnival, Easter and Christmas.
I hate movies.
I hate my hair and my nails.
I hate birthdays.
I hate books and magazines.
I hate rainy days and sunny days.
I hate pepper as much as I hate salt.
I hate all the languages in the world.
I hate glass, paper and plastic.
I hate trees and flowers.
I hate cold as much as I hate heat.
I hate sand and I hate water.
I hate walls, doors and windows.
And I hate poems so much that make sick.
I hate darkness and I hate light.
I hate all the kinds of emotions and feelings.
I hate my bed and my pyjamas.
I hate pencils and pens.
I hate forks, spoons and knives.
I hate cigarettes and wine.
I hate tears as much as I hate smiles.
I hate sunsets and sunrises.
I hate birds and fishes.
I hate all the Oceans and Continents of the world.
I hate laundry machines and vacuum cleaners.
I hate teams and supporters.
I hate TV and radio.
I hate translations, subtitles and quotations.
I hate rice, potatoes and oranges.
I hate sins and virtues.
I hate bad and good.
I hate everything.
I hate to love and I only love to hate…even the things I love…just because….no reason at all…just for fun…just because I have nothing better to do.
I’m good hating things, it’s something that makes me happy…even though I hate happiness so much that I can’t stand it.

3 comentários:

RR disse...

Na gosto desta Sósó :( :( :(

SG disse...

é a única que existe...

Anónimo disse...

Gostei do texto. Mas espero que não penses sempre isto, Soraíta.
GB